If you’re encountering problems while trying to watch your classes on a browser, please try to troubleshoot with the tips below before contacting our support team. Following these steps may resolve many of the common issues related to video and audio playback.
Note: A broadband connection with a minimum speed of 5Mbit is necessary to watch a Plantoost class on your device.
Streaming Issues (ie: the video keeps loading / buffering)
- Refresh your web browser
- Quit your web browser and re-open it
- Clear your web browser's cookies and cache. Make sure to restart your browser before trying again
- Take a look at your web browser extensions/plugins software. Is there anything that could be interfering with the streaming of the audio/video?
- Log out of Plantoost and log back in
- Restart your computer and network devices (modems/switches/routers)
- Try a different device or computer if possible
- Try watching another Plantoost class lesson video
If you're still having trouble, it's possible that there's something wrong with the video file. Please send a message to the instructor and contact Plantoost Support. When contacting support, please include:
- Your browser version
- Your OS (Windows, Mac OS X, Ubuntu etc.)
- The class
- Your internet connection speed test results
- The resolution you were watching the video lecture at (ie - 720p, 480p etc)
- A screenshot. The more information you can provide, the faster we'll be able to resolve the issues you're encountering on Plantoost.